BEST SACRAMENTO, CA MEDIATOR
PERSONAL INJURY MEDIATION, CA
At Niemann Mediation, we focus on resolving your dispute in as economic and efficient a manner as possible. We provide Sacramento, CA personal injury mediation for individuals and insurance companies throughout the region, involving cases such as motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, slips and falls, defective product claims and other types of accidents. Our extensive experience in the mediation realm can help you resolve your dispute in an amicable manner.
Sacramento CA Mediator Offers a Wealth of Benefits
When you make the decision to mediate your dispute, you are avoiding the many risks associated with litigation and inviting in many key benefits of the mediation process. Some of the benefits of mediating a personal injury claim include:
- Greater control of the outcome – In litigation, you give up control over the outcome and let a judge or jury decide on your claim. This can create uncertainty as you do not know how they will rule. In mediation, the accident victim and insurance representative are aware of the settlement amount and agree to it so that there are no surprises.
- Ability to confront the other party – In litigation, the parties do not talk directly to each other. The personal injury victim may want to explain how the accident impacted him or her but cannot do this directly. In mediation, the parties can speak directly to each other, which level the playing field and may provide a cathartic release.
- Greater privacy – In open court, the accident victim may have his or her privacy compromised. Intimate health details or information about the victim’s relationships with others may be openly discussed. Insurance companies may be publicly accused of misconduct or be subject to a large verdict that they do not want known. In mediation, the process is confidential and information cannot be repeated outside of mediation.
- Less formality – Few people feel comfortable in court. In mediation, you and the other party can meet in an office setting and follow a less formal procedure than what happens in court.
- Save time – A key concern for many accident victims is when they will be able to receive their settlement. Mediation speeds up the process so that there is less delay. This also allows the accident victim to focus on their recovery.
Mediation is led by a neutral mediator who can help you explore your options for resolving your case.
Experienced Mediator Offers Cost-Effective Solutions
As experienced Sacramento CA mediators, we know the risk of ongoing litigation. Most personal injury disputes are settled outside the classroom. Mediation provides an additional layer of support that puts the parties on an equal level and motivates them to work together to reach an amicable decision. This approach often saves both parties time and money and provides benefits that far exceed having to go through the litigation process to resolve a personal injury claim. To find out more about the mediation process, contact an experienced Sacramento CA personal injury mediator at Niemann Mediation at
7 BENEFITS OF USING MEDIATION WHEN INVOLVED IN A CIVIL DISPUTE
Click on image below to download ebook
LIFE IS FULL OF CHALLENGES
Click on video below to see how mediation can assist you